The 5th annual Cyber Security Summit, organised jointly by the Daily FT and the CICRA Consultancies Ltd, will be held on 27 September from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the Cinnamon Grand.
A unique attraction at this year’s summit will be the presence of several former notorious international hackers who will share key insights into threats to cyber security.Additionally, several other global and local experts will update participants on some of the latest cyber security trends and solutions.
- DEF CON expert to keynote Cyber Security Summit 2019 next week in Colombo
- Global payment network Visa partners with Cyber Security Summit
- Data leakages in organisations: Are Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions the sole panacea?
- On IoT: Boosting ‘hyper-exponential growth’ of organisations across the globe
- Organised cyberattacks overshadowing financial sector’s rapid hyper-connectivity