September 21, 2018
– Pic by Upul Abeyasekara Central Bank Governor at FT-CICRA Cyber Security Summit reassures on currency Says three exogenous factors largely forcing pressure on the rupee Current account deficit countries like SL more vulnerable to external shocks Says overly defending the rupee sans reserves in the past caused doublewhammy Former CB regimes in 2011/12 spent $ 4.2 b to
- Data leakages in organisations: Are Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions the sole panacea?
- On IoT: Boosting ‘hyper-exponential growth’ of organisations across the globe
- Organised cyberattacks overshadowing financial sector’s rapid hyper-connectivity
- Cyber Security Summit 2018 CEO Forum at Cinnamon Grand
- Mitigating cyber threats: The never-ending battle between defenders and attackers