September 21, 2018
– Pic by Upul Abeyasekara Central Bank Governor at FT-CICRA Cyber Security Summit reassures on currency Says three exogenous factors largely forcing pressure on the rupee Current account deficit countries like SL more vulnerable to external shocks Says overly defending the rupee sans reserves in the past caused doublewhammy Former CB regimes in 2011/12 spent $ 4.2 b to
- Cybersecurity readiness of biz strong part of cybersecurity of nation: Army Chief
- DEF CON expert to keynote Cyber Security Summit 2019 next week in Colombo
- Global payment network Visa partners with Cyber Security Summit
- Data leakages in organisations: Are Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions the sole panacea?
- On IoT: Boosting ‘hyper-exponential growth’ of organisations across the globe