Army Commander Lt. Gen. Shavendra Silva on Tuesday emphasised that cybersecurity readiness of businesses is a strong part of the cybersecurity of a nation. “Cybersecurity readiness is vital not only for the State, but also to the businesses that operate within it, whether they are privately owned, publicly owned or State-owned,” Silva told the audience
- Cybersecurity readiness of biz strong part of cybersecurity of nation: Army Chief
- DEF CON expert to keynote Cyber Security Summit 2019 next week in Colombo
- Global payment network Visa partners with Cyber Security Summit
- Data leakages in organisations: Are Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions the sole panacea?
- On IoT: Boosting ‘hyper-exponential growth’ of organisations across the globe