October 3, 2017
Central Bank Governor Dr. Indrajit Coomaraswamy last week emphasised that cyber security threats are growing in volume, intensity and sophistication and defence against those are no more a technical issue but very much a business imperative. This key observation and several others were shared by the Governor at a packed 5th annual Cyber Security Summit
- Data leakages in organisations: Are Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions the sole panacea?
- On IoT: Boosting ‘hyper-exponential growth’ of organisations across the globe
- Organised cyberattacks overshadowing financial sector’s rapid hyper-connectivity
- Cyber Security Summit 2018 CEO Forum at Cinnamon Grand
- Mitigating cyber threats: The never-ending battle between defenders and attackers